To any students interested in applying to Michigan State University College of Human Medicine’s Early Assurance Program, the application opens tomorrow, Thursday, December 15 at 8:00 AM.
The application may be found here: http://mdadmissions.msu.edu/Programs/EA/EAP.htm.
It will be due Friday, February 10 at Midnight. Please note that this is earlier than the date posted by MSU CHM.
To apply, students will need to create a User Account in order to log-in to the EAP portal.
- To create a User Account, they will need to click on the “Early Assurance Applicant” at the bottom of the log-in screen.
- This will give them instructions on how to create a user account.
- An AAMC ID is required to create a user account, which can be initiated by registering for the MCAT exam.
- They will not be able to begin creating an account until the application goes live on Dec 15th
Graduating seniors are welcome to apply for EAP, with the two stipulations as follows:
- You cannot have a current AMCAS or AACOMAS application, or have applied through AMCAS in the past.
- You cannot have graduated when they submit their application. So – a senior who graduated this December 2016 would NOT be eligible, but a senior graduating in May 2017 would be eligible.