Help us make our blog all about you! We would love to include posts contributed by student writers!
Submit your blog post for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org. All blog submissions will be considered, but we reserve the right to edit as appropriate. Please send any questions to Nicole Rombach at email@example.com.
Who can contribute:
Any current pre-professional students are encouraged to contribute to our blog.
- Include a blog post title, the author’s name(s), major and career goals, and the student organization involved (if applicable)
- Be original and written in your own words
- Include at least one image when possible
- Be useful to other pre-professional students reading our blog
Possible Blog Topics:
- Promote an event your organization is planning
- Describe your own experience with a volunteer opportunity, event you attended, job, or research opportunity. How was it helpful for you? How can other students get involved?
- Share an informational blog or website you have found helpful. Provide a summary of what it is about. Why would it be helpful for others to reference?