The AAMC’s Pre-Med Outreach team will be hosting two FREE one-hour webinars and a Twitter chat this month. The first one is THIS THURSDAY, January 22! Register Below.
They will talk about:
- The 2015 Fee Assistance Program application process, eligibility requirements, and benefits
- Strategies for borrowing smart to minimize your educational debt
- Actions you can take as a pre-med student to help your financial situation later
- New financial literacy tools available via the AAMC’s FIRST program
- Benefits of using the MedLoans Organier and Calculator as a medical student
- And more!
Make sure to bring your questions for the 30 minute Q&A session at the end of the webinar.
Webinar: “What Every Pre-Med Student Needs to Know: AAMC’s Fee Assistance Program and Paying for Medical School”
These sessions are identical; please sign up for one:
- Thursday, January 22, 2015, 3:00-4:00pm. Register here
- Wednesday, January 28, 2015, 9:00-10:00pm. Register here
Twitter Chat: “#askAAMC: AAMC’s Fee Assistance Program and Paying for Medical School”
Wednessday, January 28, 2015, 3:00-4:00pm
Join the conversation by tweeting at @AAMCPreMed and including #askAAMC in your question. You can tune in by searching the #askAAMC hashtag if you do not have a Twitter account.